Sunday, October 09, 2005

What Happens if You Win $1,200 Or More

If you win a jackpot of $1,200 or more quite often after the casino verifys the win casino personnel will often show up with a form for you to fill. They will ask for identification and then have you fill out a W2G form which is a IRS form for gambling winnings. The casino will then report that win to the IRS so you had better declare it on your taxes. Also if you are under 21 they will not pay the jackpot as its illegal to gamble under 21 they will ask you to leave or even have security escort you out if you are not a hotel guest.


Anonymous said...

Blogosphere Cleveland
A glimpse into the thoughts -- deep, poignant and otherwise -- being posted on Cleveland-area Web logs.
Greetings! you have a worthy blog here. I'll be back to see how things develop.
Try make money site/blog. Pretty much covers make money related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'll pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home using your computer. All you need to do is visit my website and sign up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)